Saturday, November 1, 2008

BC Rocks!


Today I was up in Brigham City for their Annual Women's Forum. It was so nice to meet such wonderful ladies all gathered to celebrate the feminine spirit! As keynote speaker, I focused on staying out of stress and drama....and staying connected with your higher self, balanced and re-energizing your life's passion. We laughed and chatted....and then it was time for the breakout sessions.


I had the most considerate assistants who helped me demonstrate stuffing wontons and frying up some delicious holiday appetizers. We made a South of the Border
stuffing and, a Pizza stuffing....plus I shared lots of tips on how to make wonderful desserts with cheesecake, fudge, even pumpkin pie filling. Everyone got a taste and I signed lots of cookbooks. All in all it was a lovely Saturday. Special thanks to Joan Bell for the invitation - you are truly a beautiful woman.

One of the audience members took these photos...so I wanted to share. If you're feeling stressed out, run down and out of sorts...please let me know. I'd love to come visit with your group too!

Until next time,
Angel

No comments: