Thursday, October 30, 2008

KSL this Sunday - A Woman's View

Earlier today, KSL's Amanda Dickson invited me to join her for "A Woman's View". We talked election, health care, staying in balance and, most of all, we talked about the strength of Woman Wisdom. You can listen in this Sunday, November 2nd, from 10a-11a on KSL Newsradio 1160AM or 102.7FM. You can also tune in online at http://www.ksl.com/

In the photo above, from left to right is Kim Wirthlin - VP of Government Relations at the UofU and Associate VP for Health Care; Amanda Dickson - KSL Morning Radio Goddess, and me! Also joining in the discussion was Joanne Milner - Education Partnership Coordinator with Mayor Ralph Becker.

This Saturday, I hope to see you in Brigham City for A Women's Forum at the high school. I'll be keynote speaking at 9:10a on how to Rebalance, Refresh and ReEnergize your Life's Purpose...then, it's on to the kitchen for two sessions about Cooking With Wontons. I'll bring back pictures!

In the meantime, see you in the morning on ABC4's Good Things Utah....have a Happy Halloween and thanks for checking in with me today.

Best,

Angel

No comments: