Friday, October 17, 2008

Recipes! Recipes! Recipes!

My neighbors love me. Not because I'm nice or because I always say hello. My neighbors love me because I give them food. Whenever I'm working on a new cookbook they get lots of food. You see, compiling recipes for a cookbook means lots of testing, inventing, creating, starting over and having "That's it!" moments which means I taste it and have to get it out of the house or I'd weigh a gazillion pounds....especially since the cookbook I'm working on is all desserts. I can't tell you any more than that or my publisher will be canceling my contract, however chocolate and sugar are key ingredients....not to mention butter and cream!

Let's just say that this weekend my neighbors will love me even more...and that's okay. If delicious food works on my husband it will surely work on them. Wish me luck...and lots of self control!

Viva Desserts!
Angel

No comments: